MEMBER PACKAGES ON SALE NOW: $99
An INVITE from Associate Producer Victor Cervantes Jr.:
I came to Rattlestick when I was 18, as an audience member for Lucy Thurber's Killers and Other Family. It has been my HOME ever since. Now as a staff member, I work every day to continue this tradition of being a home for audiences.
This season, we are producing Diana Oh, Dael Orlandersmith and Mashuq Mushtaq Deen, three artists that move me with their courageous empathy and provocation through theater.
I am also a proud member of Middle Voice, Rattlestick's Apprentice Company, and I will be directing two Middle Voice workshop productions this year. The first is by Middle Voice member Xavier Galva inspired by his time working in the kitchen of a 4-star restaurant, and the other is a revival of Arthur Laurents’ little known play, The Enclave, which will then travel to every borough.
Please join us for our productions, special readings and workshops, and intimate conversations with our artists. We care about why you see theater, what you think of the theater you see and what you want to talk about afterwards. I hope you might consider joining our home for audiences.
The ‘STICK MEMBERSHIP Includes:
- One first choice PREMIUM SEAT for our MAINSTAGE and APPRENTICE SHOWS
- Discounted GUEST TICKETS
- UNLIMITED Ticket Exchanges (subject to availability)
- ADVANCE NOTICE & DISCOUNT OFFERS to all of our cool stuff – readings, special events, partner productions, talkbacks, StickTalks, festivals, workshops, classes — you name it, we got it, and you’ll know FIRST!
- COFFEE & CONVERSATION with Rattlestick ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, Daniella Topol in Spring 2018
- DISCOUNTS on renting our theater space on dark nights for special events
- SUBSCRIPTION to our E-newsletter for great deals, what’s new and next, and all things Rattlestick
- The best, most friendly CUSTOMER SERVICE in NYC Theater
$99 – NEW MEMBER (Available anytime throughout the Season)
Courageous Support for Courageous Art
With your support, Rattlestick will be able to present diverse, challenging and provocative plays that might not otherwise be produced and launch the future voices of the American theater.
-Daniella Topol, Artistic Director
Please support courageous Rattlestick artists with your courageous donation.
Every dollar directly supports courageous artists.